About this job
ASP.NET Developer (BRISTOL)
My client, a well known digital agency, are looking for an ASP.NET developer to be part of an integrated team that includes; Developers, Information Architects, UXD’s, Planners, Designers, Project & Account Managers.
· Have experience with .NET based content management systems; Sitecore or Umbraco an advantage
· You have the ability to create quality front end mark-up from design with an excellent
· You will be competent at creating client-side scripting solutions
· You think can laterally and come up with ways to meet (and exceed) client’s expectations
· Web standards and accessibility
· Microsoft .NET Technologies
· C# programming languages
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Sitecore or Umbraco CMS
· ASP.NET MVC
· Unit Testing
· Subversion version control
· Developing mobile apps (native or web)
This role offers great training and career prospects with competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To be considered for this position please contact Elaine Colton in the strictest confidence on 0161 9358129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ePeople Recruitment Open Opportunities: Sitecore Consultant, Open text Consultant, SharePoint Developer, C#/ .NET Developer (Senior & Junior) , SharePoint Consultant, Java Developer, Web Developer, Data Capture Project Manager, Enterprise Sales Executive, Documentum Architect, Oracle UCM Developer, Ab-Initio Developer, Programme Manager, Inside Sales, Knowledge Management Consultant.